👉 Your creator profile is designed to showcase your fitness background and content.
This should demonstrate your personality, training style and qualifications. Take pride in your profile and make it look sexy!
Setting Up Your Profile
Once you join the creator app you can follow the checklist to set up your profile properly.
- Add a profile picture
- Add a cover photo - make sure this is high quality
- Add your name
- Add your location
- Add your year of birth
- Social Links - Tiktok, Instagram, Website Etc
Fitness Specific Information
- Indicate what goal your training focuses on achieving and add a description
- Losing weight
- Bulking up
- Toning up
- Getting fitter
- Workout Focus
- Indicate using tags your workout focus area - this allows users to view your profile and see the type of workouts you are creating
- You can select up to 3 tags which will sit at the top of your profile
- This should let people understand a bit about who you are and why they should join your community
- Qualifications - if you’re a certified trainer let everyone know and add your qualifications.
- You will see a green tick appear next to your username on your profile if you are certified.
Profile Basic & fitness Info Set Up